ARLINGTON, Texas — An incredible opportunity for pro bowling fans — the Hall of Fame VIP Experience — has been announced by the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame in conjunction with the Professional Bowlers Association.
A $20 raffle ticket purchase will give fans a chance at a “once-in-a-lifetime” experience during the PBA Hall of Fame Classic, which will take place Jan. 5-6 at the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas.
One lucky winner will receive:
- Round-trip travel for two to the International Bowling Campus host of the 2019 PBA Hall of Fame Classic.
- Tickets and VIP seating to the PBA Hall of Fame Awards Banquet Saturday, January 5th
- Meet and greet with PBA Hall of Fame bowlers.
- Weekend events hosted by Hall of Famer Mike Aulby
- Private, guided tour of the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame and Bowling Campus.
- Special exhibit ribbon-cutting at the museum.
- Special PBA TV Production Tour.
- VIP seating at the live televised PBA finals of the PBA Hall of Fame Classic on FOX Sports
- Bowling jersey autographed by the PBA Hall of Fame Classic champion
- Autographed PBA championship pin
- Photo in a national bowling magazine
- Tons of photo and autograph opportunities
Raffle tickets sales will begin Oct. 15 and will be available at select bowling centers throughout the U.S., or by contacting the IBMHoF at 817-385-8230 or www.bowlingmuseum.com. The winning ticket will be drawn on Facebook Live Dec. 18 at 1 p.m. Central.
All proceeds from the Hall of Fame VIP Experience Raffle will benefit the museum’s Frame4Frame Film Restoration Initiative. Over 500,000 feet of film is waiting to be converted to digital format. The project is proving to be an expensive one that will take years to complete. “The undertaking is one of the largest since the Museum moved to Texas,” said Tracy Ebarb, Business Development Director for IMBHF. “The conversion of the film to digital formal is going to cost approximately $130,000 because we have years and years of film.”